Water Damage Oklahoma City OK, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
Call Us Today at 405.329.8999
- A+ BBB Rating
- Locally owned and serving you since 1993
- 24/7 Live Calls
- At your door in 60 minutes or less
- Free Estimates
- We bill directly to insurance
“When my plumbing leaked early on a Saturday morning, the certified technicians with Sooner immediately came to my home and immediately started the restoration process. They were prompt, professional and efficient. I’ve experienced the same level of service when using them for water damage services and would recommend them for any commercial or residential job.” Marc C.
At Sooner Water Restoration, we employ a well trained staff and use the highest quality water extraction equipment for all our metro area flood water damage removal jobs. Our trucks and crews are ready and available 24/7 to tackle your water damage emergency for any flood water removal situation anywhere in the Oklahoma City metro area.
Oklahoma City Water Damage Cleanup and Removal
We know the struggles you are facing. No matter if you have a leaky, frozen or broken pipe, a sink or toilet overflow, a malfunctioning water heater, dishwasher, or washing machine, basement water damage, or serious flooding from storms and wind, our knowledgable and experienced team can clean the area and mitigate the damage. Whatever the cause of flooding, we can do the water damage repair. We can help get your home or business dry, while also strategizing how to keep the disruption to a minimum.
Accidents are a common everyday occurrence. Rebuilding your life is no easy task, but Sooner Water Restoration can help. We specialize in water damage restoration for commercial and residential clients alike. We understand having peace of mind is very important in your living and work space. Our attention to detail and commitment to providing excellent customer service is unmatched in the restoration industry. We will get the job done right the first time.
Our Services Include:
- Water Extraction Services
- Structural Drying
- Air Purification & Deodorizing
- Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Full Service Re-Construction
Water Damage Services Provided by Sooner Water Restoration
- When our water mitigation crew arrives at your property, we inspect it thoroughly to make sure we properly assess the situation to give you an accurate flood repair estimate.
- Our technicians work fast to make sure water extraction and removal is done quickly and efficiently, to minimize further damage from occurring.
- All the drying and dehumidification of your flooded home is done with heavy duty, industrial strength equipment.
- If necessary, your salvageable contents are carefully removed from your home or business and stored until the restoration of the property is complete. Belongings and furnishings can also be restored to their pre-flood damaged condition.
- We diligently work on your property reconstruction and restoration project to make sure it looks at least as good as it did before the water damage incident occurred.
- We submit your insurance water damage claim and bill your insurance directly to eliminate further stress to you and your family.
One of the best things about Sooner Water Restoration is we have a lot of experience with water losses, but we are also locally owned and can give you the personal attention you deserve throughout the entire process. We also pledge to never collect a deductible until your home is dry. This gives you time to consider your options without the stress of a big down payment.
As trained professionals, we take care of you and your possessions like they were our own.
Learn more about Water Restoration and our services by watching the video below.
Steps to take if you have Water Leak or Flooding.
- If you can’t stop the water flow, call a plumber immediately.
- If possible, keep the temperature cool in the area to prevent mold growth.
- Place foil or plastic below furniture legs to prevent stains to the carpet.
- Turn off the electricity in all affected areas.
- Remove items off the floor in closets
- Put drapes/curtains on hangers and place on rod to prevent water stains.
- Remove all area rugs.
- Do not use a vacuum, this may cause an electrical shock.
- Try not to walk on wet carpet
Sewage Damage Cleanup and Removal
We also provide safe sewage cleanup and sewage removal to keep you and your loved ones safe. Sewage damage can contain high amounts of harmful bacteria and there are serious health risks associated with it. It’s crucial you do not try to clean up a mess from broken pipes that are connected to a sewage line. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your belongings and cause severe damage to your home or office. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal.
Your Answer to Flood Damage Cleanup
We are a water damage company that works for residential and commercial water damage victims when they need us. If you are in need of emergency water damage services, don’t hesitate to call! The Sooner you call Sooner Restoration, the Sooner we can solve your problem!
Sooner Water Restoration is located at 704 Research Park Boulevard #110, Norman OK, 73069 and can be reached at (405) 329-8999.
Providing services to Oklahoma City OK including: 73008, 73012, 73013, 73020, 73026, 73036, 73049, 73054, 73064, 73071, 73078, 73084, 73097, 73099, 73102, 73103, 73104, 73105, 73106, 73107, 73108, 73109, 73110, 73111, 73112, 73114, 73115, 73116, 73117, 73118, 73119, 73120, 73121, 73122, 73127, 73128, 73129, 73130, 73131, 73132, 73134, 73135, 73139, 73141, 73142, 73145, 73149, 73150, 73151, 73159, 73160, 73162, 73165, 73169, 73170, 73173, 73179, 74851, 74857.
Some of the landmarks we provide services near are:
Please let us know how we can help you.